— Our Solutions
Cloud computing is a big shift from the traditional way businesses think about IT resources.
What is Cloud Computing?
Simply put, cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence—over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale based on consumption.
Digital Transformation in the Age of COVID
Digital transformation is a business innovation fueled by the explosion of the cloud, artificial intelligence (AI), and the Internet of things (IoT), providing organizations with new ways to understand, manage, and transform their business.
The pandemic demonstrated the critical role of technology in helping businesses, citizens and societies adapt due to the change in digital and business priorities. Digital infrastructure allowed entire economies and societies to transition to the cloud with an ease and speed that would not have been possible in previous decades.
Global Technology Locally tailored Solutions
- Azure: Managed public cloud custom solutions for the Caribbean market.
- Microsoft 365: Increased Business productivity through the ease of collaboration.
- Analytics & Reporting: Strategic solutions to enable everyone at every level of your organization to make confident decisions using up-to-the-minute analytics.
- Custom Cloud Adoption Strategies: Creating a digital roadmap towards building the foundation for intelligent services as part of the development of digital real estate. Strategies towards reducing total cost of ownership, increasing productivity, and mitigating risk of infrastructure failures.
- Davyn Customer Portal: Dashboard at your fingertips for managing your Cloud license utilisation, consumption and billing.
Your Business in the Cloud
- Cloud Only: Architecting, migrating and refactoring your IT infrastructure into the public cloud to increase resilience, reliability and business continuity.
- Hybrid: Extending your IT infrastructure into the public cloud to increase resilience, reliability and business continuity.